Write for Her Adventures
Her Adventures is a travel empowerment community. That means we are looking for articles that will help women travel safer, smarter, and happier. We believe that it is through the power of our voices that we can support each other, so if you have something to share with your international sisterhood that will make them stronger, this is the place!
Let's Get Started!
Log in to your author dashboard to submit, edit, or view your post.
If you would like to post your article anonymously, you can use the form below:
Top Ten Reasons to Write for Her Adventures
Here’s What You Need to Know
- There is no limit to the number of stories you can submit!
- Keep your article between 1,000 – 1,700 words
- The content should be relevant to the Her Adventures community such as travel articles, experiences, photos, or advice.
- We do not publish sponsored content or brand reviews. If you are interested in having sponsored or branded content published on our website, please contact us.
- Your content must be owned by you
- Your content must be original. Please no reposts from your blog.
- Ask yourself – does your article further the Her Adventures mission statement? Her Adventures is a support network for female/feminine travelers who identify as non-masculine/non-male. Our mission is radically redefine travel to be inclusive, sustainable, and empowering.
- We are especially looking for articles about diversity, inclusion, intercultural communication and being a responsible traveler.
- We believe travel is so much more than needing to pull out your passport. Think about all the ways women can explore beyond their boundaries.
- Please be yourself and not an advertisement. We will not post stories that are clearly just promotional for you or a product.
- Her Adventures is a judgement-free zone – Absolutely NO derogatory terms may be used.
- Her Adventures is an international organization and does not affiliate with any party/organization/faith. Please keep all posts related to travel and neutral in nature.
- We are not required to post any submitted content on our Website but if we do decide to post your content, we have the right to modify it prior to posting.
- Writing for Her Adventures is purely voluntary, we do not pay for content and your submission does not make you an employee or contractor of Her Adventures. Don’t hold yourself out as such.