Congratulations to the 2021 Winner: Adventuring With Shannon
If you would like to apply next year, be sure to subscribe to the Girls Who Travel Newsletter to make sure you don’t miss it.
Welcome to the first annual Girls Who Travel: Women Travel Bloggers Award!
Girls Who Travel is a community radically redefining travel to be inclusive, sustainable, and empowering. We believe travel is about so much more than a passport and a plane ticket. We believe it’s about exploring beyond your boundaries and learning about new places, meeting new people, and discovering new ways of seeing the world. And what better way to do all those things than through travel blogs that share, inform, and delight!
We’re so excited to be hosting our first women’s travel bloggers award, to showcase some of the amazing work that women around the world are doing.
To submit your blog for consideration:
Please complete the information below by 12:00pm EST on Friday, April 30.
- Blog must be entirely devoted to travel. A blog with a few travel themed posts will not be considered.
- Blog must be authored by only women (non-masculine/non-male)
- Blogs that include any hate/bigotry or that encourage travel during Covid or deny the existence of Covid will not be considered.
- One blog entry per person
The Fine Print:
- Winners will be selected by a panel of Girls Who Travel volunteer team members.
- Winners will by notified via e-mail and will be given a digital badge that they may display on there website.
- There are no physical prizes for winning.
- Winning blogs will be listed on GirlsWhoTravel.org along with the description given in the entry form.
Want to write for Girls Who Travel?
If you’re a blogger, consider writing for Girls Who Travel. As a GWT author, you can set up your own author profile which is displayed at the bottom of every article you write where you can link to your blog, socials, and other fabulous things you’re working on. We absolutely love using our traffic to bring you traffic.
Girls Who Travel is an education and empowerment community dedicated to helping women explore beyond their boundaries. We welcome all people who identify as non-masculine/non-male to connect, educate and inspire each other with their stories, fears, knowledge, questions, and ideas. Because together we make each other strong. We hope you will join us and see the world.